This Item Is Not Shippable
- 2-Stage base converts from Infant Position to Toddler Position, making it easy to stay rear-facing for the first 2 years
- Provides extended leg room and more upright, spacious seating with adjustability for toddlers 9-24m – without taking up extra space in the vehicle!
- Built-in stage-position lever lifts easily to convert the base with one motion
- Easiest to install with ReclineSure leveling foot, RideRight bubble levels, and SuperCinch LATCH tightener
- From the makers of the #1-rated KeyFit Infant Car Seat
The Fit2 Infant & Toddler Car Seat Base is designed for use with the Fit2 Car Seat (sold separately), a rear-facing car seat designed with two unique positions, making it easy to stay rear-facing for the first two years. A built-in stage-position lever lifts easily to convert the base. In Stage 1, the base offers more reclined seating for newborns and smaller infants from birth to 12 months. In Stage 2, the base easily transitions to offer a more mature seating position for toddlers from 9 to 24 months.
Premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch force-multiplying tightener help achieve a secure fit with a fraction of the effort. One-hand ReclineSure spring-loaded leveling foot works with RideRight bubble levels to help verify and achieve proper car seat angle. The integrated anti-rebound bar provides increased stability. For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, the base is equipped with easy belt routing and integrated lock-offs.
- Brand New - Factory Sealed & perfect condition, never used. Unless otherwise stated, our items are sold as brand new.
- New Open Box - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Open Box" is that the outside factory seal has been broken, due to cancelled order or mishandling during transporting from warehouse to warehouse.
- New, Missing Pieces - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Missing Pieces" is that the product is missing 1 or more pieces. However, the product can be fixed
- Used, Like New - Product looks and functions as if it were new, but may have light marks or scratches. Accessories, manuals, cables and software may not be included with the item. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used - Product works as new. Minimal cosmetic damage to product. Some wear and tear but not excessive. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used, Missing Pieces - Product has some wear and tear, but not excessive. And has missing 1 or more components
- Damaged - The item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Signs of wear can include aesthetic issues such as scratches, dents, missing pieces, and worn corners. The item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may be missing some parts or accessories such as screws (in the case of furniture) or cables (in the case of a electronic.)
- As Is - Item is being sold "as is." We have not inspected the item in any way and make no guarantees about it's condition. All sales final. No returns on "as is" items.
We offer free in-store pickup, you can choose this option during the checkout process. After you place the order you will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready for pickup.
Once we have prepared your order you will have 7 days to pickup the order. You must pick up your order during our open hours. Failure to pick up within the given time or refusal of product will result in a 20% restock fee.
If you have a special circumstance, contact us before purchasing or we may not be able to help.
Unfortunately, this item is NOT shippable for the following reasons: weight, size, and high shipping prices.
Jackpot Discount Store reserves the right to refund and cancel orders for these reasons.