This Item Is Not Shippable
- LIGHTWEIGHT, TWO PART POLYURETHANE FOAM: Ideal for adding buoyancy, thermal insulation, soundproofing, and filling gaps or voids; for nonstructural applications only; tested in accordance with U.S. Coast Guard Regulation # 33 CFR 183.114
- EASY TO USE: Liquid urethane pour foam has a simple 1:1 mix ratio, expands rapidly & hardens in place in about 5 min. at 70-80°F; to build multiple layers for filling under boat decks, pour expanding foam in separate batches
- 94% CLOSED CELL FOAM: Perfect for marine applications; resists water absorption and damage from gas, oil or solvents; once cured, foam can be coated with polyester, epoxy or vinyl ester resin; can also be easily cut or carved to shape
- IDEAL WORKING TEMPERATURE IS 75-85°F; proper temperature, timing, mixing and venting are critical for proper foam expansion; below 75°F expansion decreases; after mixing, the foam expands rapidly and becomes rigid, so clean the surface in advance and be ready to pour
- AVAILABLE IN A 2 QUART KIT AND A 2 GALLON KIT; Yield: 2 Quart Kit – 2 cubic ft; 2 Gallon Kit – 8 cubic ft; Flotation Range for 2lb foam: 75 lbs per mixed 2 quart kit, and 300 lbs per mixed 2 gallon kit; shelf life is 6 months from date of manufacture
- Brand New - Factory Sealed & perfect condition, never used. Unless otherwise stated, our items are sold as brand new.
- New Open Box - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Open Box" is that the outside factory seal has been broken, due to cancelled order or mishandling during transporting from warehouse to warehouse.
- New, Missing Pieces - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Missing Pieces" is that the product is missing 1 or more pieces. However, the product can be fixed
- Used, Like New - Product looks and functions as if it were new, but may have light marks or scratches. Accessories, manuals, cables and software may not be included with the item. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used - Product works as new. Minimal cosmetic damage to product. Some wear and tear but not excessive. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used, Missing Pieces - Product has some wear and tear, but not excessive. And has missing 1 or more components
- Damaged - The item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Signs of wear can include aesthetic issues such as scratches, dents, missing pieces, and worn corners. The item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may be missing some parts or accessories such as screws (in the case of furniture) or cables (in the case of a electronic.)
- As Is - Item is being sold "as is." We have not inspected the item in any way and make no guarantees about it's condition. All sales final. No returns on "as is" items.
We offer free in-store pickup, you can choose this option during the checkout process. After you place the order you will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready for pickup.
Once we have prepared your order you will have 7 days to pickup the order. You must pick up your order during our open hours. Failure to pick up within the given time or refusal of product will result in a 20% restock fee.
If you have a special circumstance, contact us before purchasing or we may not be able to help.
Unfortunately, this item is NOT shippable for the following reasons: weight, size, and high shipping prices.
Jackpot Discount Store reserves the right to refund and cancel orders for these reasons.