The MI-7818 mat has a smooth surface on both sides, so it is suitable for a variety of flooring including hardwood, tile, linoleum, vinyl, and even carpet! You will be able to glide across the mat smoothly so you can quickly get into a position that is most comfortable for you. Measures 35.5 inches wide x 47 inches long. The lip extension measures 19.25 inches. Lip extension protects the floor under your desk, and prevents your office chair from moving off of the mat.
- MULTI PURPOSE USE – Use this 35.5" X 46" carpet chair mat to protect your flooring in a variety of settings including your home, bedroom, and office
- SMOOTH ROLLING SURFACE – Your chair will glide easily on the 19mm thick surface of this desk chair floor protector so you can achieve a comfortable sitting position easily
- DURABLE MATERIALS – The tough PVC used in this office chair floor mat will keep your floor protected from constant chair movement. Textured non-slip surface works well over hardwood, tile, linoleum, vinyl, and even carpet
- SUITS ANY ENVIRONMENT – This desk chair mat is clear, so it will go well with any environment that you need it in, and won’t clash
- EXTENDED LIP FOR MORE PROTECTION – The front of this desk chair floor protector has a lip that extends from the mat for added protection when the chair is pulled closely to the desk
- Supported by manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Brand New - Factory Sealed & perfect condition, never used. Unless otherwise stated, our items are sold as brand new.
- New Open Box - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Open Box" is that the outside factory seal has been broken, due to cancelled order or mishandling during transporting from warehouse to warehouse.
- New, Missing Pieces - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Missing Pieces" is that the product is missing 1 or more pieces. However, the product can be fixed
- Used, Like New - Product looks and functions as if it were new, but may have light marks or scratches. Accessories, manuals, cables and software may not be included with the item. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used - Product works as new. Minimal cosmetic damage to product. Some wear and tear but not excessive. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used, Missing Pieces - Product has some wear and tear, but not excessive. And has missing 1 or more components
- Damaged - The item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Signs of wear can include aesthetic issues such as scratches, dents, missing pieces, and worn corners. The item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may be missing some parts or accessories such as screws (in the case of furniture) or cables (in the case of a electronic.)
- As Is - Item is being sold "as is." We have not inspected the item in any way and make no guarantees about it's condition. All sales final. No returns on "as is" items.
We offer free in-store pickup, you can choose this option during the checkout process. After you place the order you will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready for pickup.
Once we have prepared your order you will have 7 days to pickup the order. You must pick up your order during our open hours. Failure to pick up within the given time or refusal of product will result in a 20% restock fee.
If you have a special circumstance, contact us before purchasing or we may not be able to help.
Currently we don't offer shipping.
We only offer in-store pickup at our Charlotte, NC location.
If you email us saying you placed an order, you will be charged a 5% inconvenience fee.