- Only Avery Labels feature proprietary Sure Feed technology to deliver a more reliable feed through your printer, preventing misalignments and jams
- TrueBlock technology blocks out markings and existing labels underneath so you can reuse folders—and save money
- Ideal for identifying and organizing file folders, documents, binders and other objects
- Create customized labels with free templates and designs at avery.com/templates
- Compatible with laser and inkjet printers
Give file folders a clean, professional look with bright white file folder labels. These white file folder tab labels feature TrueBlock technology, so they’ll completely cover up everything underneath—from markings to existing labels. No more wasted labels – the label sheets are engineered with Sure Feed technology for a reliable feed through your printer to prevent misalignments and jams. Self adhesive file folder labels are guaranteed to stick and stay without curling or lifting, and are sized for 1/3 cut tabs on file folders. Customize with free templates using Avery Design & Print (avery.com/templates) to create your own filing system with custom colors. Printable with laser and inkjet printers.
- Brand New - Factory Sealed & perfect condition, never used. Unless otherwise stated, our items are sold as brand new.
- New Open Box - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Open Box" is that the outside factory seal has been broken, due to cancelled order or mishandling during transporting from warehouse to warehouse.
- New, Missing Pieces - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Missing Pieces" is that the product is missing 1 or more pieces. However, the product can be fixed
- Used, Like New - Product looks and functions as if it were new, but may have light marks or scratches. Accessories, manuals, cables and software may not be included with the item. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used - Product works as new. Minimal cosmetic damage to product. Some wear and tear but not excessive. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used, Missing Pieces - Product has some wear and tear, but not excessive. And has missing 1 or more components
- Damaged - The item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Signs of wear can include aesthetic issues such as scratches, dents, missing pieces, and worn corners. The item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may be missing some parts or accessories such as screws (in the case of furniture) or cables (in the case of a electronic.)
- As Is - Item is being sold "as is." We have not inspected the item in any way and make no guarantees about it's condition. All sales final. No returns on "as is" items.
We offer free in-store pickup, you can choose this option during the checkout process. After you place the order you will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready for pickup.
Once we have prepared your order you will have 7 days to pickup the order. You must pick up your order during our open hours. Failure to pick up within the given time or refusal of product will result in a 20% restock fee.
If you have a special circumstance, contact us before purchasing or we may not be able to help.
We offer shipping to all US states. The shipping rates are calculated at checkout by UPS & USPS. UPS & USPS automatically calculates the shipping cost based on the weight of each product in your cart and the distance the package travels.
UPS has a max shipment weight of 150 lbs., so large products have to be shipped by a freight company. We can get a quote for you, just email us at email@example.com with the product name and your address so we can get an accurate quote.
If you receive an error message during checkout saying "This order can't be shipped to the address you entered", it means the product in your cart exceeds 150 lbs. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can ship the product.