This Item Is Not Shippable
- Classical fully finished P-Trap and lavatory supply kit
- Two (2) 1/2 in. Copper (5/8 in. nominal) x 3/8 in. compression round angle stops with lever handles and round flanges
- Two (2) 3/8 in. OD x 20 in. bullnose risers
- 1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in. P-Trap with reducing 1-1/2 x 1-1/4 reducing washer and matching high-box, sure grip flange
- Meets UPC trap height requirements to prevent sewage gas escaping from drain
This Westbrass Classic Pedestal Lavatory Kit with 5/8 in. (1/2 in. copper compression) round, lever handle angle stops for easy operation, 3/8 in. x 20 in. bullnose annealed copper risers, and 1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 or 1-1/4 in. P-Trap with and matching high-box flange, is perfect for dressing up an exposed or console style sink. The angle stops fits 1/2 in. copper pipe (5/8 in. Nominal). Available in a variety of stylish finishes, this item is sure to complement your existing fixtures. Be sure to check out our other model styles and VISIT OUR BRAND STORE for more Kitchen and Bath items to stylize your home with convenient functionality and beauty.
From the Manufacturer
Westbrass was founded in 1935 by two brothers, Jack and Aaron Kagan, to serve the needs of all plumbing wholesalers on the West Coast. The product lines at the time included items such as faucets, valves, malleable fittings, etc. After becoming the premier distributor of plumbing products, the company was bought in 1985 by Max Homami. Seeing a boom in the Home Improvement Industry, Mr. Homami had a vision to make Westbrass the leader in Kitchen & Bath Accessories. The company currently manufactures its own products made of the highest quality materials. In order to ensure the excellence in the industry, these products are made to pass the highly stringent requirements of NSF, IAPMO, ADA and many other regulations. The Los Angeles-based company now sells a wide range of Plumbing Specialty Products, Bath Waste & Overflows, as well as Decorative Kitchen & Bath Accessories worldwide. Westbrass holds several patented items including the Deep Soak Overflow designed for extra-deep soaking in most bathing-wells, the Closing Linear overflow and several other intellectual properties. The customer base includes kitchen & bath showrooms, plumbing wholesalers and supply houses, OEM and ODM companies, as well as several national home centers.
- Brand New - Factory Sealed & perfect condition, never used. Unless otherwise stated, our items are sold as brand new.
- New Open Box - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Open Box" is that the outside factory seal has been broken, due to cancelled order or mishandling during transporting from warehouse to warehouse.
- New, Missing Pieces - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Missing Pieces" is that the product is missing 1 or more pieces. However, the product can be fixed
- Used, Like New - Product looks and functions as if it were new, but may have light marks or scratches. Accessories, manuals, cables and software may not be included with the item. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used - Product works as new. Minimal cosmetic damage to product. Some wear and tear but not excessive. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used, Missing Pieces - Product has some wear and tear, but not excessive. And has missing 1 or more components
- Damaged - The item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Signs of wear can include aesthetic issues such as scratches, dents, missing pieces, and worn corners. The item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may be missing some parts or accessories such as screws (in the case of furniture) or cables (in the case of a electronic.)
- As Is - Item is being sold "as is." We have not inspected the item in any way and make no guarantees about it's condition. All sales final. No returns on "as is" items.
We offer free in-store pickup, you can choose this option during the checkout process. After you place the order you will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready for pickup.
Once we have prepared your order you will have 7 days to pickup the order. You must pick up your order during our open hours. Failure to pick up within the given time or refusal of product will result in a 20% restock fee.
If you have a special circumstance, contact us before purchasing or we may not be able to help.
Unfortunately, this item is NOT shippable for the following reasons: weight, size, and high shipping prices.
Jackpot Discount Store reserves the right to refund and cancel orders for these reasons.