- EXTREME BATTERY | 7 Hours in 1080P or 4.5 hours in 4KUHD mode. Ideal for long motorcycle journeys or long recordings with no need to stop and re-charge
- HIGH RESOLUTION 4K VIDEO AND IMAGES | The Ghost XL Pro can capture amazing footage up to 4K 30FPS and take crystal clear photos up to 12MP
- WATERPROOF | Waterproof right out of the box, Ghost XL Pro is submersible down to 1m, keeping you rolling rain or shine.
- DASH CAM MODE | IPX7 waterproofing and a unique waterproof connection for USB power make the Ghost XL Pro the perfect motorcycle dash cam. A dedicated Dash Cam Mode overwrites your old, unwanted footage, ensuring you don’t run out of storage capacity when you need it most
- 4K VIDEO-LAPSE | Captures a fast-motion video of your trip, allowing you to share a condensed record of your journey. When enabled, video lapse mode will automatically stitch together a timelapse video and save it to your memory card, with no editing required
- FLASHBACK VIDEO TAGGING | can capture events after they happen, with Flashback Video Tagging. This mode allows the camera to continuously record video, but only save to the memory card when important footage is “Tagged”
- 300° ROTATABLE LENS | Lens rotation allows adjusting of image level. Accommodating mounting on varied surfaces whilst ensuring straight shots, where the horizon is parallel to the recording frame
- IMAGE STABILIZATION | Smooth Video even in Rocky situations, perfect feature for motorcyclists and cyclists. works in: 2.7K@ 50, 30, 25 1080P@ 60, 50, 30, 25
- CLONE MODE | Wirelessly connect up to 10 cameras, and control them all from a single unit. Compatible with Ghost XL Pro, Ghost XL, Ghost 4K+ and Ghost X cameras
- LIVESTREAM | One of the coolest features of the Ghost XL Pro is that you can livestream to YouTube with a single cam, using the Drift Life App, or you can create your own multi-cam broadcasting system by simply loading a script file on the memory card
- Brand New - Factory Sealed & perfect condition, never used. Unless otherwise stated, our items are sold as brand new.
- New Open Box - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Open Box" is that the outside factory seal has been broken, due to cancelled order or mishandling during transporting from warehouse to warehouse.
- New, Missing Pieces - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Missing Pieces" is that the product is missing 1 or more pieces. However, the product can be fixed
- Used, Like New - Product looks and functions as if it were new, but may have light marks or scratches. Accessories, manuals, cables and software may not be included with the item. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used - Product works as new. Minimal cosmetic damage to product. Some wear and tear but not excessive. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used, Missing Pieces - Product has some wear and tear, but not excessive. And has missing 1 or more components
- Damaged - The item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Signs of wear can include aesthetic issues such as scratches, dents, missing pieces, and worn corners. The item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may be missing some parts or accessories such as screws (in the case of furniture) or cables (in the case of a electronic.)
- As Is - Item is being sold "as is." We have not inspected the item in any way and make no guarantees about it's condition. All sales final. No returns on "as is" items.
We offer free in-store pickup, you can choose this option during the checkout process. After you place the order you will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready for pickup.
Once we have prepared your order you will have 7 days to pickup the order. You must pick up your order during our open hours. Failure to pick up within the given time or refusal of product will result in a 20% restock fee.
If you have a special circumstance, contact us before purchasing or we may not be able to help.
We offer shipping to all US states. The shipping rates are calculated at checkout by UPS & USPS. UPS & USPS automatically calculates the shipping cost based on the weight of each product in your cart and the distance the package travels.
UPS has a max shipment weight of 150 lbs., so large products have to be shipped by a freight company. We can get a quote for you, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the product name and your address so we can get an accurate quote.
If you receive an error message during checkout saying "This order can't be shipped to the address you entered", it means the product in your cart exceeds 150 lbs. Please email us at email@example.com to see if we can ship the product.