- CLEAR AUDIO AND LONG RANGE - DECT 6.0 technology provides clear audio transmission, eliminating annoying background noise while allowing you to move from room to room. Up to 1,000 feet of range lets you stay connected to your baby from another room
- 5-LEVEL SOUND INDICATOR AND 2-WAY TALK-BACK INTERCOM - LEDs on the parent unit indicate the level of sound in your baby's room so you can visually monitor the noise level. The built-in intercom on the parent unit lets you talk to your baby from any room.DO NOT use cleaning spray or liquid cleaners
- NIGHT LIGHT ON THE BABY UNIT - A soothing light on the baby unit gently illuminates a dark nursery. Both the parent unit(s) and baby unit allow you to turn on or off the nighlight on the baby unit
- SOUND SENSITIVITY OF THE BABY UNIT - You can choose to hear sounds from the baby unit all the time, or to hear sounds that exceed a certain level. You can use the parent unit to adjust the microphone sensitivity of your baby unit
- The parent unit runs on rechargeable Ni-MH battery or AC power. To continuously monitor your baby, make sure you use both battery and AC power at the same time. With the battery alone, the parent unit can cordlessly run for a short time only
- Parent Unit- 2.5 x 1.5 x 5 inches. Baby Unit- 3 x 1.5 x 4.5 inches
The VTech DM221 Digital Audio Monitor with DECT 6.0 digital technology provides crystal clear transmission, eliminating the annoying white noise you hear from analog monitors. The only sounds you hear are coming from your baby. Totally digital transmission eliminates background noise and prevents interference so you can rest assured the only sounds you—and only you—will hear are your baby's. Make sure the Baby Unit is turned on. Move the Parent Unit closer to the Baby Unit, but not closer than 1 meter / 3 feet. If you are using the Parent Unit in cordless mode, the battery may be low and requires recharging. A full charge takes 12 hours. Reset the system by disconnecting power from both units, waiting at least one minute, then reconnecting power. Allow time for the two units to link to each other. Nearby cordless phones or other electronic devices may be interfering with the baby monitor. Separate these devices as far apart as possible. When you turn the nightlight on, if no sound is detected for 15 minutes, the light will turn itself off.
- Brand New - Factory Sealed & perfect condition, never used. Unless otherwise stated, our items are sold as brand new.
- New Open Box - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Open Box" is that the outside factory seal has been broken, due to cancelled order or mishandling during transporting from warehouse to warehouse.
- New, Missing Pieces - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Missing Pieces" is that the product is missing 1 or more pieces. However, the product can be fixed
- Used, Like New - Product looks and functions as if it were new, but may have light marks or scratches. Accessories, manuals, cables and software may not be included with the item. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used - Product works as new. Minimal cosmetic damage to product. Some wear and tear but not excessive. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used, Missing Pieces - Product has some wear and tear, but not excessive. And has missing 1 or more components
- Damaged - The item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Signs of wear can include aesthetic issues such as scratches, dents, missing pieces, and worn corners. The item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may be missing some parts or accessories such as screws (in the case of furniture) or cables (in the case of a electronic.)
- As Is - Item is being sold "as is." We have not inspected the item in any way and make no guarantees about it's condition. All sales final. No returns on "as is" items.
We offer free in-store pickup, you can choose this option during the checkout process. After you place the order you will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready for pickup.
Once we have prepared your order you will have 7 days to pickup the order. You must pick up your order during our open hours. Failure to pick up within the given time or refusal of product will result in a 20% restock fee.
If you have a special circumstance, contact us before purchasing or we may not be able to help.
Currently we don't offer shipping.
We only offer in-store pickup at our Charlotte, NC location.
If you email us saying you placed an order, you will be charged a 5% inconvenience fee.