- 【Outstanding Efficiency】Humsure Basement Dehumidifier Removes 70 Pints Of Moisture Per Day From Large Rooms Covering Up To 4500 Sq. Ft. This Portable Dehumidifier Can Be Used In The Bathroom, Living Room, Bedroom, Closet And Kitchen, Meeting The Daily Needs For Dehumidifying.
- 【Intelligent Control Panel】 The Control Panel Of This Bathroom Dehumidifier Features A Simple Design With Informative Buttons, Including Drying For Stronger Dehumidification, Humidity For Customized Setting, Timer For Auto-Start And Auto-Stop. More Intelligent Panel Is Designed For Easier Operation.
- 【Powerful Compressor】 This Dehumidifier Has A Built-In Powerful Air Compressor That Draws Moist Air Into Its Coolant-Filled Coils. The Condensed Moist Air Then Drips From The Coils Into The Reservoir, Expelling Dry And Fresh Air Into The Room.
- 【Auto Shut-Off】This Dehumidifier For Basements Will Automatically Shut Off When The Water Tank Is Full With The Beeping Alarm And Activated Indicator Light. This Self-Protection Design Will Largely Prevent The Unit From Leaking And Damaging, Ensuring Its Great Performance For Longer Service.
- 【Easy Drain Access 】 The Water Tank Can Be Taken Out For Drainage When It Gets Full. The Alternative Method Is To Use The Accessory Dehumidifier Hose For Continuous Drainage. Simply Connect The Continuous Drainage Hole To The Floor Drain Or A Collecting Vessel With The Hose, Saving More Time And From Frequent Emptying.
- 【Quality Assurance, Worry-Free After-Sales】 Before Using The Dehumidifier For The First Time, Please Let The Dehumidifier Stand For 2 Hours, And The Refrigerant Pressure In The Embassy Reaches A Balanced State Before Use. If You Have Any Initial Defects Or Other Problems With Our Basement Dehumidifier With Drain Hose, Please Feel Free To Contact Our After-Sales Mailbox On The Instruction Manual And We Will Solve It For You As Soon As Possible.
- Brand New - Factory Sealed & perfect condition, never used. Unless otherwise stated, our items are sold as brand new.
- New Open Box - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Open Box" is that the outside factory seal has been broken, due to cancelled order or mishandling during transporting from warehouse to warehouse.
- New, Missing Pieces - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Missing Pieces" is that the product is missing 1 or more pieces. However, the product can be fixed
- Used, Like New - Product looks and functions as if it were new, but may have light marks or scratches. Accessories, manuals, cables and software may not be included with the item. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used - Product works as new. Minimal cosmetic damage to product. Some wear and tear but not excessive. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used, Missing Pieces - Product has some wear and tear, but not excessive. And has missing 1 or more components
- Damaged - The item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Signs of wear can include aesthetic issues such as scratches, dents, missing pieces, and worn corners. The item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may be missing some parts or accessories such as screws (in the case of furniture) or cables (in the case of a electronic.)
- As Is - Item is being sold "as is." We have not inspected the item in any way and make no guarantees about it's condition. All sales final. No returns on "as is" items.
We offer free in-store pickup, you can choose this option during the checkout process. After you place the order you will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready for pickup.
Once we have prepared your order you will have 7 days to pickup the order. You must pick up your order during our open hours. Failure to pick up within the given time or refusal of product will result in a 20% restock fee.
If you have a special circumstance, contact us before purchasing or we may not be able to help.
Currently we don't offer shipping.
We only offer in-store pickup at our Charlotte, NC location.
If you email us saying you placed an order, you will be charged a 5% inconvenience fee.