- SIZED FOR CARE: Please consider the large size of this product and how it will fit between and maneuver around the furniture in your home. The overall dimensions are: 46.75"L x 22"-42.25" W x 17"-61"H.
- SAFELY LIFT AND LOWER: Designed to lift, transfer and lower non-ambulatory individuals with caregiver assistance. The Invacare hydraulic patient lift is a great solution for caregivers to safely transfer loved ones while minimizing the risk of injury.
- IMPROVE CAREGIVER & USER EXPERIENCE: Safer lifting is made easier, for caregivers and users, thanks to the intuitive design, specialized Invacare slings, and simple operation. Securely lift and transfer patients in a comfortable, supportive position while minimizing the risk of injury.
- QUALITY CARE IN YOUR HOME: The compact and sturdy lift can be used for floor to bed, bed to wheelchair, wheelchair to commode, transfers, and more. It's light and narrow enough to fit through most doorways and easily navigates through most homes. This lift is not meant to be used as a transportation device, but to lift and lower individuals from many various surfaces and scenarios.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE: The six-point spreader bar swivels 360-degrees, fits all compatible Invacare sling styles and has a lifting range of 20 to 64 inches. Safely and effortlessly lift up to 450 pounds with the hydraulic pump.
- REQUIRES AN INVACARE SLING: A compatible Invacare sling is required for use and sold separately. Choose from Invacare Standard, Reliant Series, or Invacare Premier Series and three possible styles: Fully Body, Full Body with Commode Opening, or Divided Leg, and Toileting.
- Brand New - Factory Sealed & perfect condition, never used. Unless otherwise stated, our items are sold as brand new.
- New Open Box - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Open Box" is that the outside factory seal has been broken, due to cancelled order or mishandling during transporting from warehouse to warehouse.
- New, Missing Pieces - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Missing Pieces" is that the product is missing 1 or more pieces. However, the product can be fixed
- Used, Like New - Product looks and functions as if it were new, but may have light marks or scratches. Accessories, manuals, cables and software may not be included with the item. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used - Product works as new. Minimal cosmetic damage to product. Some wear and tear but not excessive. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used, Missing Pieces - Product has some wear and tear, but not excessive. And has missing 1 or more components
- Damaged - The item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Signs of wear can include aesthetic issues such as scratches, dents, missing pieces, and worn corners. The item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may be missing some parts or accessories such as screws (in the case of furniture) or cables (in the case of a electronic.)
- As Is - Item is being sold "as is." We have not inspected the item in any way and make no guarantees about it's condition. All sales final. No returns on "as is" items.
We offer free in-store pickup, you can choose this option during the checkout process. After you place the order you will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready for pickup.
Once we have prepared your order you will have 7 days to pickup the order. You must pick up your order during our open hours. Failure to pick up within the given time or refusal of product will result in a 20% restock fee.
If you have a special circumstance, contact us before purchasing or we may not be able to help.
Currently we don't offer shipping.
We only offer in-store pickup at our Charlotte, NC location.
If you email us saying you placed an order, you will be charged a 5% inconvenience fee.