- Compatible with B150P, K150P, K155P, K2500, K3000, K3000SE, B3000, B3000SE, K3500, & K4000 Keurig Brewers
- NOT compatible with models B150, K150, B155, K155 UNLESS you purchase the mechanical water tank known as the Direct Water Line Plumb Kit accessory (sold separately or bundled)
- Includes New PureWater Filter, Mounting Head with Screws and Bracket (w/ 1/4" Quick Connect Fittings), 3/4" to 1/4" Water Line Connector, 15 feet of 1/4" NSF Certified Water Line, a 1/4" Shutoff Valve, a 3/8 x 3/8-1/4" Angle Stop Valve, a One-Way Check Valve, a 90 Degree Elbow for professional fit. Also includes additional adapter if ASV is not needed
- PureWater Filters descale as they remove impurities, chlorine and other harmful elements that ruin the taste of your coffee
- Provides crisp clean water and is easy to install
- Lifetime warranty on all our filter kit parts and assistance provided by the merchant and manufacturer
- Brand New - Factory Sealed & perfect condition, never used. Unless otherwise stated, our items are sold as brand new.
- New Open Box - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Open Box" is that the outside factory seal has been broken, due to cancelled order or mishandling during transporting from warehouse to warehouse.
- New, Missing Pieces - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Missing Pieces" is that the product is missing 1 or more pieces. However, the product can be fixed
- Used, Like New - Product looks and functions as if it were new, but may have light marks or scratches. Accessories, manuals, cables and software may not be included with the item. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used - Product works as new. Minimal cosmetic damage to product. Some wear and tear but not excessive. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used, Missing Pieces - Product has some wear and tear, but not excessive. And has missing 1 or more components
- Damaged - The item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Signs of wear can include aesthetic issues such as scratches, dents, missing pieces, and worn corners. The item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may be missing some parts or accessories such as screws (in the case of furniture) or cables (in the case of a electronic.)
- As Is - Item is being sold "as is." We have not inspected the item in any way and make no guarantees about it's condition. All sales final. No returns on "as is" items.
We offer free in-store pickup, you can choose this option during the checkout process. After you place the order you will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready for pickup.
Once we have prepared your order you will have 7 days to pickup the order. You must pick up your order during our open hours. Failure to pick up within the given time or refusal of product will result in a 20% restock fee.
If you have a special circumstance, contact us before purchasing or we may not be able to help.
Currently we don't offer shipping.
We only offer in-store pickup at our Charlotte, NC location.
If you email us saying you placed an order, you will be charged a 5% inconvenience fee.