- Powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through bearing
- Patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional designs for a more durable part
- Exclusive cover plate protects against debris leaking into the bearing surface
- Full ball metal stud provides 360-degree; of smooth, consistent, rotational movement resulting in more responsive steering
- Brand New - Factory Sealed & perfect condition, never used. Unless otherwise stated, our items are sold as brand new.
- New Open Box - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Open Box" is that the outside factory seal has been broken, due to cancelled order or mishandling during transporting from warehouse to warehouse.
- New, Missing Pieces - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Missing Pieces" is that the product is missing 1 or more pieces. However, the product can be fixed
- Used, Like New - Product looks and functions as if it were new, but may have light marks or scratches. Accessories, manuals, cables and software may not be included with the item. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used - Product works as new. Minimal cosmetic damage to product. Some wear and tear but not excessive. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used, Missing Pieces - Product has some wear and tear, but not excessive. And has missing 1 or more components
- Damaged - The item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Signs of wear can include aesthetic issues such as scratches, dents, missing pieces, and worn corners. The item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may be missing some parts or accessories such as screws (in the case of furniture) or cables (in the case of a electronic.)
- As Is - Item is being sold "as is." We have not inspected the item in any way and make no guarantees about it's condition. All sales final. No returns on "as is" items.
We offer free in-store pickup, you can choose this option during the checkout process. After you place the order you will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready for pickup.
Once we have prepared your order you will have 7 days to pickup the order. You must pick up your order during our open hours. Failure to pick up within the given time or refusal of product will result in a 20% restock fee.
If you have a special circumstance, contact us before purchasing or we may not be able to help.
We offer shipping to all US states. The shipping rates are calculated at checkout by UPS & USPS. UPS & USPS automatically calculates the shipping cost based on the weight of each product in your cart and the distance the package travels.
UPS has a max shipment weight of 150 lbs., so large products have to be shipped by a freight company. We can get a quote for you, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the product name and your address so we can get an accurate quote.
If you receive an error message during checkout saying "This order can't be shipped to the address you entered", it means the product in your cart exceeds 150 lbs. Please email us at email@example.com to see if we can ship the product.