- Wireless remote control lets you precisely operate the motor from anywhere on the boat
- Innovative mount features easy-to-read LED dashboard that lets you quickly check the status of four key functions in any light conditions
- Efficient motor provides best-in-class quiet operation that’s up to 40 percent quieter than the leading competitor
- SecureStep system lets you stow and deploy the motor safely and easily by stepping on the release lever from a comfortable standing position
- Freshwater motor delivers 54 pounds of peak thrust and has a 48-inch-long composite shaft with a 3-blade Machete propeller
- This 12-volt motor has a maximum draw of 52 amps
The MotorGuide Xi3-55FW 48-Inch Wireless Pontoon Trolling Motor comes with a wireless control that lets you precisely operate the motor from anywhere on the Pontoon boat. Plus, this freshwater motor is quiet, easy to use, and responsive to help you achieve your greatest fishing success every time out on the water. The wireless control is a standard feature of the Xi3 – not the expensive add-on it is for many competitive motors – so you can fish from anywhere on the boat using the convenient hand-held remote. The Xi3 features an easy-to-read LED dashboard that lets you quickly check the status of key functions in any light conditions, including Power ON/System Ready, Propeller ON, and three levels of battery life. This motor also provides best-in-class quiet operation that’s up to 40 percent quieter than the leading competitor. The SecureStep system makes stowing and deploying the Xi3 safe and easy. Releasing the motor from its locked position and raising it to stow-and-go takes just a single step on the release lever from a comfortable standing position. This Xi3-55SW 48-Inch Wireless Trolling Motor delivers 55 pounds of peak thrust and has a 48-inch-long composite shaft with a 3-blade Machete propeller. This 12-volt motor has a maximum draw of 52 amps. MotorGuide has been dedicated to engineering and manufacturing innovative trolling motors and accessories for over 50 years. Proudly setting the standard for the most accurate PinPoint GPS system and quietest motors, MotorGuide provides anglers with precise propulsion for superior boat control.
- Brand New - Factory Sealed & perfect condition, never used. Unless otherwise stated, our items are sold as brand new.
- New Open Box - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Open Box" is that the outside factory seal has been broken, due to cancelled order or mishandling during transporting from warehouse to warehouse.
- New, Missing Pieces - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Missing Pieces" is that the product is missing 1 or more pieces. However, the product can be fixed
- Used, Like New - Product looks and functions as if it were new, but may have light marks or scratches. Accessories, manuals, cables and software may not be included with the item. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used - Product works as new. Minimal cosmetic damage to product. Some wear and tear but not excessive. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used, Missing Pieces - Product has some wear and tear, but not excessive. And has missing 1 or more components
- Damaged - The item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Signs of wear can include aesthetic issues such as scratches, dents, missing pieces, and worn corners. The item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may be missing some parts or accessories such as screws (in the case of furniture) or cables (in the case of a electronic.)
- As Is - Item is being sold "as is." We have not inspected the item in any way and make no guarantees about it's condition. All sales final. No returns on "as is" items.
We offer free in-store pickup, you can choose this option during the checkout process. After you place the order you will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready for pickup.
Once we have prepared your order you will have 7 days to pickup the order. You must pick up your order during our open hours. Failure to pick up within the given time or refusal of product will result in a 20% restock fee.
If you have a special circumstance, contact us before purchasing or we may not be able to help.
We offer shipping to all US states. The shipping rates are calculated at checkout by UPS & USPS. UPS & USPS automatically calculates the shipping cost based on the weight of each product in your cart and the distance the package travels.
UPS has a max shipment weight of 150 lbs., so large products have to be shipped by a freight company. We can get a quote for you, just email us at email@example.com with the product name and your address so we can get an accurate quote.
If you receive an error message during checkout saying "This order can't be shipped to the address you entered", it means the product in your cart exceeds 150 lbs. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can ship the product.