Nordic Naturals Algae Omega is the ideal vegan alternative to fish oil. Made from microalgae, it offers plant-based marine omega-3s without the use of fish, providing a source of EPA and DHA for vegetarians and vegans alike. While most algae oils are short on EPA, Nordic Naturals Algae Omega's unique combination of EPA and DHA is a pure, safe, and effective source of both of these essential fatty acids.
Nordic Naturals is Committed to Delivering the World's Safest, Most Effective Nutrients Essential to Health. Nordic Naturals is the #1 selling fish oil in the US with over 150 products in a variety of flavors and doses to meet everyone's nutritional needs. We strive to provide high-quality products straight from the manufacturer to your home through sustainable methods and using nothing but natural ingredients. Nordic Naturals incorporates ethical and socially responsible practices with regard to the environment, corporate transparency, philanthropic partnerships, and education. Our continued innovation is proof that when values are aligned with action, great things can happen.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- 715 mg of omega-3s including 390 mg of DHA and 195 mg of EPA per serving
- Made from sustainably-sourced microalgae, the original source of marine omega-3
- Supports normal vision, heart and brain health and immunity*
- Non-GMO and hexane free
- Certified 100% vegetarian by the American Vegetarian Association, and suitable for vegans
- Brand New - Factory Sealed & perfect condition, never used. Unless otherwise stated, our items are sold as brand new.
- New Open Box - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Open Box" is that the outside factory seal has been broken, due to cancelled order or mishandling during transporting from warehouse to warehouse.
- New, Missing Pieces - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Missing Pieces" is that the product is missing 1 or more pieces. However, the product can be fixed
- Used, Like New - Product looks and functions as if it were new, but may have light marks or scratches. Accessories, manuals, cables and software may not be included with the item. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used - Product works as new. Minimal cosmetic damage to product. Some wear and tear but not excessive. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used, Missing Pieces - Product has some wear and tear, but not excessive. And has missing 1 or more components
- Damaged - The item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Signs of wear can include aesthetic issues such as scratches, dents, missing pieces, and worn corners. The item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may be missing some parts or accessories such as screws (in the case of furniture) or cables (in the case of a electronic.)
- As Is - Item is being sold "as is." We have not inspected the item in any way and make no guarantees about it's condition. All sales final. No returns on "as is" items.
We offer free in-store pickup, you can choose this option during the checkout process. After you place the order you will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready for pickup.
Once we have prepared your order you will have 7 days to pickup the order. You must pick up your order during our open hours. Failure to pick up within the given time or refusal of product will result in a 20% restock fee.
If you have a special circumstance, contact us before purchasing or we may not be able to help.
Currently we don't offer shipping.
We only offer in-store pickup at our Charlotte, NC location.
If you email us saying you placed an order, you will be charged a 5% inconvenience fee.