Shield important paperwork from potential spills, stains, or tears with these sheet protectors. The reinforced prepunched edges stand up to frequent page turns, while the top-loading design makes it easy to add and remove documents as needed. Each protector features clear construction, ensuring your pages are easy to read. These Staples clear sheet protectors accept letter-size documents, making them a versatile option for filing papers.
- Sheet protectors to prevent degradation of paper inserts
- Clear polypropylene material provides easy viewing
- Letter size
- Three-hole punched and ready for use
- 200 per box
- Archival safe for long-lasting protection
- Top-loading sheet protector, easily add and remove documents from the top
Each of these standard-size sheet protectors is made of 2.4-millimeter-thick, PVC-free polypropylene for just the right balance of durability and flexibility. The acid-free plastic makes these sheet protectors ideal for archival storage, and the sturdy construction holds up well to repeated use. The plastic construction helps keep out liquids and dust that could damage your documents.
These standard-weight sheet protectors load from the top, so you can add or remove pages without having to open up the rings of your binder. The entire pocket is transparent to let you easily view both sides of a double-sided document.
This pack includes 200 individual sheet protectors, so you can stock your office supply cabinet or outfit a series of binders for each of your clients, students or colleagues. The slim, lightweight design of each protector helps prevent excess bulk when you're filling a binder with multiple protected pages.
- Brand New - Factory Sealed & perfect condition, never used. Unless otherwise stated, our items are sold as brand new.
- New Open Box - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Open Box" is that the outside factory seal has been broken, due to cancelled order or mishandling during transporting from warehouse to warehouse.
- New, Missing Pieces - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Missing Pieces" is that the product is missing 1 or more pieces. However, the product can be fixed
- Used, Like New - Product looks and functions as if it were new, but may have light marks or scratches. Accessories, manuals, cables and software may not be included with the item. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used - Product works as new. Minimal cosmetic damage to product. Some wear and tear but not excessive. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used, Missing Pieces - Product has some wear and tear, but not excessive. And has missing 1 or more components
- Damaged - The item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Signs of wear can include aesthetic issues such as scratches, dents, missing pieces, and worn corners. The item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may be missing some parts or accessories such as screws (in the case of furniture) or cables (in the case of a electronic.)
- As Is - Item is being sold "as is." We have not inspected the item in any way and make no guarantees about it's condition. All sales final. No returns on "as is" items.
We offer free in-store pickup, you can choose this option during the checkout process. After you place the order you will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready for pickup.
Once we have prepared your order you will have 7 days to pickup the order. You must pick up your order during our open hours. Failure to pick up within the given time or refusal of product will result in a 20% restock fee.
If you have a special circumstance, contact us before purchasing or we may not be able to help.
Currently we don't offer shipping.
We only offer in-store pickup at our Charlotte, NC location.
If you email us saying you placed an order, you will be charged a 5% inconvenience fee.