This Item Is Not Shippable
- A CHAIR FOR LIFE - The Tripp Trapp High Chair brings your child right up to the table. The Baby Set is best for children from 6-36 months, but the beech wood chair can hold up to 300 lbs, so your child can use it forever.
- BABY SET - The included Baby Set features a five-point safety harness and an easy-to-clean seat. When your kid outgrows the set, simply remove and adjust the back + foot support to achieve the ideal, ergonomic angle.
- TIMELESS DESIGN - Tripp Trapp Chair was specifically designed to allow freedom of movement as your child grows. Plus, it’s available in a wide range of colors & two wood finishes, guaranteed to look beautiful in any setting.
- JPMA CERTIFIED - We ensure the utmost safety & care when designing and manufacturing our products. The Tripp Trapp High Chair is certified by JPMA and meets or exceeds ASTM safety standards.
- DESIGN WITH A PURPOSE - Tripp Trapp was designed by Peter Opsvik in 1972. Inspired by his young son Tor, who had grown out of his high chair but was still too small for an adult chair, Peter aimed to seat all ages at the same table comfortably.
- Brand New - Factory Sealed & perfect condition, never used. Unless otherwise stated, our items are sold as brand new.
- New Open Box - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Open Box" is that the outside factory seal has been broken, due to cancelled order or mishandling during transporting from warehouse to warehouse.
- New, Missing Pieces - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Missing Pieces" is that the product is missing 1 or more pieces. However, the product can be fixed
- Used, Like New - Product looks and functions as if it were new, but may have light marks or scratches. Accessories, manuals, cables and software may not be included with the item. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used - Product works as new. Minimal cosmetic damage to product. Some wear and tear but not excessive. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used, Missing Pieces - Product has some wear and tear, but not excessive. And has missing 1 or more components
- Damaged - The item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Signs of wear can include aesthetic issues such as scratches, dents, missing pieces, and worn corners. The item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may be missing some parts or accessories such as screws (in the case of furniture) or cables (in the case of a electronic.)
- As Is - Item is being sold "as is." We have not inspected the item in any way and make no guarantees about it's condition. All sales final. No returns on "as is" items.
We offer free in-store pickup, you can choose this option during the checkout process. After you place the order you will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready for pickup.
Once we have prepared your order you will have 7 days to pickup the order. You must pick up your order during our open hours. Failure to pick up within the given time or refusal of product will result in a 20% restock fee.
If you have a special circumstance, contact us before purchasing or we may not be able to help.
Unfortunately, this item is NOT shippable for the following reasons: weight, size, and high shipping prices.
Jackpot Discount Store reserves the right to refund and cancel orders for these reasons.