Solve math problems, jot down notes or work on the daily crossword puzzle with these Staples #2 lead refills. The medium HB hardness rating is ideal for everyday applications, and the simple design makes these refills easy to load into mechanical pencils. These Staples #2 lead refills glide across paper for a smooth, seamless writing experience.
- Refills mechanical pencils for extended use
- 0.7mm lead size produces sharp, crisp lines
- 90-lead pack size is ideal for school classrooms or multiple offices
- Standard lead pencil for drawing, note-taking and tests
- Medium hardness rating stands up to frequent use
- Plastic package with removable cap offers easy access
Staples HB-Medium pencil lead refills replace the lead in your mechanical pencil. They fit most standard pencils, and they're of the same quality as brand-name refills. These refills are packaged in convenient tubes for easy storage.
Staples HB-Medium pencil lead refills are backed by the Staples 100 percent satisfaction guaranteed warranty, and they write just as well as branded refills. You can use them with a wide variety of mechanical pencil.
The Right Hardness
These Staples HB-Medium pencil lead refills match the Number-2 standard, so you can use them with your mechanical pencil to fill out standard forms instead of using a wooden pencil. They also conform to the HB hardness designation.
Economical and Convenient
Staples HB-Medium pencil lead refills are packaged in three tubes of thirty leads each. The tubes give you secure and convenient storage, and you'll have extra tubes available for big writing projects.
- Brand New - Factory Sealed & perfect condition, never used. Unless otherwise stated, our items are sold as brand new.
- New Open Box - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Open Box" is that the outside factory seal has been broken, due to cancelled order or mishandling during transporting from warehouse to warehouse.
- New, Missing Pieces - These products have never been used, the only difference between the "Brand New" and "New Missing Pieces" is that the product is missing 1 or more pieces. However, the product can be fixed
- Used, Like New - Product looks and functions as if it were new, but may have light marks or scratches. Accessories, manuals, cables and software may not be included with the item. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used - Product works as new. Minimal cosmetic damage to product. Some wear and tear but not excessive. Please see item description for package contents.
- Used, Missing Pieces - Product has some wear and tear, but not excessive. And has missing 1 or more components
- Damaged - The item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Signs of wear can include aesthetic issues such as scratches, dents, missing pieces, and worn corners. The item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may be missing some parts or accessories such as screws (in the case of furniture) or cables (in the case of a electronic.)
- As Is - Item is being sold "as is." We have not inspected the item in any way and make no guarantees about it's condition. All sales final. No returns on "as is" items.
We offer free in-store pickup, you can choose this option during the checkout process. After you place the order you will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready for pickup.
Once we have prepared your order you will have 7 days to pickup the order. You must pick up your order during our open hours. Failure to pick up within the given time or refusal of product will result in a 20% restock fee.
If you have a special circumstance, contact us before purchasing or we may not be able to help.
Currently we don't offer shipping.
We only offer in-store pickup at our Charlotte, NC location.
If you email us saying you placed an order, you will be charged a 5% inconvenience fee.